The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Unfortunately the Oilers haven't been playing so well lately. What is to be done? I think I should personally instruct such players as Jarret Stoll and Ethan Moreau. I am a very effective personal trainer. Things will change for the better this Saturday. I am confident.
On a happier note, let me diverge upon something that makes me happy. Pens.... free pens. Here at the Government of Canada they are abundant.
Day 1: You are our new employees! Have a new pen!
Week 1: It is Nurse appreciation week! Have a new pen!
Week 5: Opening of a new Canadian Health network! Have a new pen, magnet and bookmark!
The government has really outdone itself. Especially when going all the way with magnets and bookmarks (Deep sigh). I think for people here at Canada Place, it is like giving candy to children. To tell you the truth I would prefer the candy, but I'll take what I can get.
Until next time... Keep fit and have fun!

3 Comments:

  • Okay, I want to help you personally train the Edmonton Oilers, I think the combo of you and I teaching them would be even more effective. I am confident that Oilers can step it up a notch, it will all depend on Saturday's game, win it and it will be a new series, loose and I go to bed weeping. I am not joking, I would honestly cry.
    Good job on the new pens. Keep up the good work at getting whatever you can free from the government. Have a good day of flirting at work.
    Erin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 AM  

  • Man, Ashley. Just because it's some event at work doesn't mean you can steal all the pens. I'd thought you'd gotten over this problem. Don't you remember anything officer White told you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 PM  

  • Who is officer White? Is he hot?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home