'Tis been a long time since I have been able to post anything. I promise to do better. Something very important has come up, and it needs resolving ASAP:
Height: 5"
Last seen: July 7, 2006
Description: Coffee mug with "Barbara" inscribed on the side with a picture of a bouqet of flowers.
This coffee mug is dearly missed, and has been my companion these last 2.5 months of work. Without her, I would have been thirsty. She warmed me up every cool day, and gave me the strength to go on. Please contact me if you know where she is!
REWARD: A FREE PEN!
MISSING
Name: BarbaraHeight: 5"
Last seen: July 7, 2006
Description: Coffee mug with "Barbara" inscribed on the side with a picture of a bouqet of flowers.
This coffee mug is dearly missed, and has been my companion these last 2.5 months of work. Without her, I would have been thirsty. She warmed me up every cool day, and gave me the strength to go on. Please contact me if you know where she is!
REWARD: A FREE PEN!

1 Comments:
I can't believe that Barbara is gone. How could someone do that to you? Have you checked on the desks of those named Barbara?
Missing you like you miss Barbara.
By
Anonymous, at 5:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home