Well friends, it is now 2007, and I resolve to write more on my blog! I am terrible sorry it has taken so long, but I had to wait for a few pictures in order to start posting again. The plan is to gradually catch up to where I am in my life now. This post will take us back to October 06. For Halloween, my roomies and I decided that we needed to be a group, so consequently we chose something that fit our personalities the best... The Golden Girls!
We had an absolute blast, and we were runner up for best group costume at the YSA Halloween Dance. Woo hoo! Go Golden Girls Go! I was Dorothy who is known for her wit and sarcasm. Chelsea was Sophia, who has lots of pizzaz. Andraya was Rose, where the wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead, and Lisha was Blanche, the promiscuous one! I think we did a pretty good job of matching everyone to the person whose personality fits them best, don't you?
This picture is the one we used as a model of our wonderful costumes. I am truly proud of our accomplishment, and if you have ever seen an episode who might agree that old is where it's at! Next post will be themed "The FUN has arrived." I know, you are waiting with baited breath!
This picture is the one we used as a model of our wonderful costumes. I am truly proud of our accomplishment, and if you have ever seen an episode who might agree that old is where it's at! Next post will be themed "The FUN has arrived." I know, you are waiting with baited breath!Labels: Trick or Treat?

3 Comments:
I love the Ashley blog. I am laughing so hard at how you all look so dear and realistic in your golden girls picture. I am somewhat distressed however, at how well Ashley dresses up like an old woman. Tee hee.
Loves,
Sonja
By
Anonymous, at 11:21 PM
What can I say, I am a natural at looking old, however Sonja, you are quite my rival with that 1 rinkle in your forehead. Bring it on! Bring it on again!
By
A-Yo, at 3:47 PM
Good for people to know.
By
Anonymous, at 10:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home