The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lindsey's Night of Funness

One fine weekend in November, my dear friend Lindsey Williams planned a fantastic activity, we call it LINDSEY'S NIGHT OF FUNNESS. This evening consisted of a photo scavenger hunt, food, and chilling with cool people. I don't remember my team's name, but I know it had to do with the first letters of our names. My team consisted of me, Lindsey, Sarah, and Ted? Fred? I don't remember his name. Let's call him Joe. We were destined to be winners from the start. We had a limited time to get all of the pictures on the list. Here is a sample:

Task #1: This picture is brought to you by Ashley Young, and the letter H! This picture includes Lindsey, Sarah, and... Joe. The assignment was to fill in the blank of this sentence: Wow! That's a big ________! Obviously we chose the letter H. I wanted to take a picture of my bum, but the H is more photogenic.


Task #2: We were supposed to go to a fire station, get a picture of us on a firetruck, and be wearing a uniform. Taa daa! We had the luck of meeting this year's Mr. August.... Oh Tim, I'm still single!

5 Comments:

  • I don't appreciate you spreading vicious rumours about me and certain non existant scandalous photographs and falsely accusing me of promiscuity. I think the photographic evidence very clearly points to YOU as the guilty one Miss Bad Assley!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 PM  

  • Lisha,
    Do not tempt me. You know I have no inhibitions...

    By Blogger A-Yo, at 1:50 PM  

  • Hello!
    It's good to see that you're still using this blog-thingee; this way I can keep up on what's going on in your life without talking to you...like some kind of creepy stalker, I guess.
    Anyway, I really enjoyed some of your photos; I put that last one of you on my computer desktop at work to keep me motivated.
    Now that I'm done creeping you out (for now), here's some shameless promotion for my company:

    http://promotions.yahoo.com/doritos/

    PS -- Just to clarify, I didn't really put that photo on my desktop; I just pretend to be creepy because I need attention.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 AM  

  • Dearest Alan,
    You scared me half to death with that creepy stalker business. Are you lonely down in Lethbridge? Don't worry I understand, and your time to return to the booming metropolis of Edmonton is coming soon!

    By Blogger A-Yo, at 12:18 PM  

  • Lonely? No. I was just a little bored at work. And you know what they say..."An idle mind is the devil's monkeybars"...or something like that.
    By the way, I'll probably come up Edmonton on the 9th to visit a bit. I think Alice misses Edmonton, too. It's been a while since we've been on a long drive together, Alice and I.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home