Florida, here we come!
Well team, things are going well in Edmonton Alberta Canada. I have just finished midterms, and my reading break is coming to a close. Over Christmas I was working 2 jobs, Jacob, and Lululemon. I decided to work at Lululemon during this semester, and it has definitely kept me busy, and gotten me more involved in yoga. The most exciting thing that has happened recently is that Sonja and I booked our trip to Florida. We leave on April 27th and come back on May 4, after a relaxing stay in a hotel, a couple days at universal studios, and a cruise. Hooray! I really can't wait. This reminds of a recent job offer I received to be an airport security person with the Government of Canada, for this summer. Somehow I don't picture myself patting down guys for drugs and weapons all summer long, let alone a full cavity search... (shudder). Here are some pics just for fun of some things I have done in the past few months.
This is a pic of me and my roomies: Lisha, Chelsea, and Andraya. It was taken at Lisha's sister's wedding. Good times were had by all, and I even had the honour of being invited to the family dinner. The food was FANTASTIC! (except for when Lisha spilled some grease down her dress- thankfully that was after the reception).


14 Comments:
I love the stash, I have one two. Thanks for all the rad comments and just to let you know my beard is doing very well and my girl, yes we got back together, loves it! So keep me post with your blog and I'll do the same. You doing EFY this year?
By
Sam I am, at 11:10 PM
I think I look rather fetching with a mustache. I am totally not shaving anymore.
I cannot wait to fall in love with a "mature" man in Ft Lauderdale then go to the Bahamas...frightening but that was Anna Nicole's life outline as well...
By
Unknown, at 12:32 PM
Ashley,
I really think you should take the airport job. DO IT!
Sonja & Ashley,
BB and BB no. 2 played live action Fear Factor in Florida. Are you guys going to?
AB
By
Anonymous, at 12:59 PM
Amanda I have to ask what secret code are you writing in?
It is odd that the four of you all grew the same colour of mustache.
Sonja, although America loved her, I am not sure if Anna Nicole is the best role model a girl could have, I could be wrong.
Ashley you are a peach.
By
Anonymous, at 3:22 PM
Honestly,
I don't know what secret code Amanda is speaking in either. I don't think Sonja and I are the type for fear factor because I know we have our hearts set on the wet t-shirt contest.
By
A-Yo, at 4:25 PM
I think AB is referring to Brandon Bullock and Blake Bullock. (BB and BB 2) Am I right? I live the davinci code everyday just living with ab.
And ashley, I think you would only have to do full cavity searches on women (even worse though) and why would touching a lot of men be bad? Just asking.
By
Anonymous, at 4:31 PM
khello.
i've decided we should all grow our mustaches back and go rob a bank. then we can go to the airport and see if the security personnel find us suspicious, then they can give us the full cavity search, and you can see if it's a job you might enjoy.
i know i would.
By
Anonymous, at 8:47 PM
Hey Ash, (and everyone)
I lost my phone so don't have anyones digits. E-mail me or call me sometime (908-1749), I'd love to hear how everyone is doing! (Not that I don't get a pretty good idea from your pictures...heh)
Ashley C.
By
Anonymous, at 12:48 PM
Sonja is right about BB and BB 2. I have this idea that blog posts should have a certain level of anonymity (The Don't Talk to Strangers talk worked really well on me when I was a kid). What other codes do I use?
By
Anonymous, at 4:28 PM
No. I don't believe it. I am in a state of complete shock. The Edmonton Oilers traded Ryan Smyth to the NY Islanders. I don't know what to say.
By
Anonymous, at 5:08 PM
Let's all have a moment of silence for the departed Ryan Smyth, who leaves us (oilers) in a state of disrepair... We will miss you Ryan. Please come back to us!
By
A-Yo, at 11:48 PM
Ashley
Did you really go to Florida? That would be mighty strange because I also went to Florida for reading week, how crazy would it have been to see me while down there?? hmmm??
By
Anonymous, at 12:14 AM
jon pitcher? are you still alive?
By
Anonymous, at 9:27 AM
Wow, Jon!
I haven't talked to you in forever. Sonja and I don't leave for Florida until April 27. Are you going to go to Tim's wedding? It would be great to see all the AES people again!
PS Did Sam tell you about my blog?
By
A-Yo, at 6:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home