Facebook has claimed me...
Facebook has over run my life, therefore, in order to claim it back, I will post some cool picks on my blog. I have returned, never to leave again.
First, I am absolutely gushing about my new haircut. My friend Lindsey cut if for me, and she took 5 inches off! I really needed a change, and so I decided I needed teacher hair to make me look older and more mature. Did it work?
Sonja and I traveled to Florida and the Bahamas after I finished finals. We have an AMAZING trip. As you can see, I went surfing!
Sonja and I decided to go snorkeling whilst in the Bahamas. The coral reef was beautiful and the fish were gorgeous. We took a bunch of underwater pics of us swimming with the fish, but they will come later.
First, I am absolutely gushing about my new haircut. My friend Lindsey cut if for me, and she took 5 inches off! I really needed a change, and so I decided I needed teacher hair to make me look older and more mature. Did it work?
Sonja and I traveled to Florida and the Bahamas after I finished finals. We have an AMAZING trip. As you can see, I went surfing!
Sonja and I decided to go snorkeling whilst in the Bahamas. The coral reef was beautiful and the fish were gorgeous. We took a bunch of underwater pics of us swimming with the fish, but they will come later.



3 Comments:
Ashley, your haircut is truly fantastic. It has rekindled my desire for a hair cut. I am excited for the Waterton trip. It should be fun.
That is some pretty impressive surfing. Did a bronzed Bahama man teach you? I sure hope so.
Yay! First comment!
By
Anonymous, at 10:16 PM
I look hot in a snorkel. I know. Gee that photo you took of yourself is a total glam shot. Whenever I take my own picture all I succeed in capturing is a nostril.
By
Anonymous, at 6:10 PM
SEXY hair! i dig it!
and the bahamas! wow! i am so jealous! happy belated!
and i am seriously going nuts about how facebook is exploding- out of control it is!
By
Lauren, at 9:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home